Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_15_] Muggles[_15_] is offline

Default Oregon official who bullied Christian bakery owners loseselection

On 11/23/2016 1:37 PM, Sterling Archer wrote:
Muggles formulated on Wednesday :
On 11/23/2016 8:55 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Tuesday, November 22, 2016 at 6:38:44 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 11/22/2016 4:29 PM, Sterling Archer wrote:

Once the existence of gods are scientifically established, then
humanity
can embark upon determining why we should care.

Why do you care that anyone believes in something you don't have
empirical evidence of?

We care when you try to then use those beliefs to force us to live by
your rules.

Oh, so it's OK for you to force people of faith to live by YOUR rules??

That is not what he said or implied.

It IS pretty much what he's saying.

When non-secular people petition for societal changes and do so on the
basis of their delusions pertaining to invisible friends (as you did
earlier); the secular community has the obligation to make people like
you substantiate your assertions about the actual existence of the basis
of your petition.

The basis of our petition is the Constitution.

When you are unable to prove the existence of god(s) and their
creations, wishes, desires or edicts, it is at that point your arguments
fall apart and your petitions become null and void.

Faith is the substance of things hoped for - the evidence of things not
seen. People have been practicing faith in things not seen since the
beginning. JUST because some people don't have a clue what it means to
have faith in something not seen, it doesn't render that faith null and
void.

--
Maggie