Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default My very first merbile fern kerl

Simon Mason wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Simon Mason wrote
bm wrote
Brian Gaff wrote

I notice that this month a new Iridium sat phone satellite
is being launched. Who is funding this these days, for
ages it seemed to be a dead in the water system.

Simon Mason is funding it.

I couldn't even use to today in Dortmund
as there are too many high buildings.

Yep, completely useless for all but the most
remote outside any buildings situations.

I went into a local park using my 3790T to
navigate and got 5 bars by using my BRAIN.

And if you actually had a viable BRAIN, and had got
a real phone, you could have just taken it out of your
****ing pocket and used it anywhere there. And done
a hell of a lot more with it than all the other **** you
are actually stupid enough to lug around instead.