Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Oregon official who bullied Christian bakery owners loses election

On Wed, 23 Nov 2016 17:30:59 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 11/23/2016 10:22 AM, trader_4 wrote:

I assume you are heterosexual. Tell us at what age, what moment
you decided to be heterosexual, what process you went through to
reach that decision that would shape your feelings, your emotions.

I think when I got my first erection and found out what you can use it
for.

I can't say the exact moment, maybe in the womb I rejected developing
tiitties and had to settle for just a pair of nipples.
--
I like Guns and Titties