Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - Charitable Requests Overwhelming

On 11/22/2016 08:30 PM, rbowman wrote:

[snip]

It hasn't worked for me. One organization that I do support has me on
their mailing list twice. I put a PostIt note on my checks telling them
to drop one or the other but it never happens. Maybe an empty envelope
with the note will have more success.

After my father died I got his junk mail. Most senders gave up after a
couple of years, except it was a couple of decades for some (mostly
political organizations). Notifying them made no difference. Even after
I moved, the junk kept coming.

--
32 days until the winter celebration (Sunday December 25, 2016 12:00:00
AM for 1 day).

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"He's the type of guy that has to talk to God because nobody else will
listen to him." [Atheist comedian Rick Reynolds]