Posted to alt.home.repair
Shadow Shadow is offline

Default Oregon official who bullied Christian bakery owners loses election

On 2016-11-22, Muggles wrote:
On 11/22/2016 7:18 AM, wrote:
On Mon, 21 Nov 2016 22:35:30 -0600, Muggles
wrote:

On 11/21/2016 4:40 PM,
wrote:

Forcing the church to sanction a homosexual marriage by banns goes
against freedom of religion. The church isn't saying you can't get
married - It is just saying you can't get married here.

I want the definition of "marriage" to go back to what it was before -
the union of one man and one woman in matrimony. Any other combination
that wants to be united can be called something else.

Sadly I think that ship has already sailed

Maybe, maybe not. It may take some years to change it, but it's not
impossible.

Why do you even give a rat's ass!?

He wants a divorce. It would be automatic if Federal laws
outlawed same sex marriage.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004