Posted to alt.home.repair
Sterling Archer Sterling Archer is offline

Default Oregon official who bullied Christian bakery owners loses election

Muggles pretended :

When secular humanist whack-a-doodles.... blah blah blah ... you get my
point.

Yes, your point is that you have absolutely no defense for your
invisible friend insanity and delusions.

Funny, our money has "In GOD we Trust" on it. So much for this not
being a nation grounded in Christian principles.

"In God We Trust" was adopted as the official motto of the USA in 1956.
It is nothing but a form of ceremonial deism (look it up) and has
absolutely no bearing on the legal construct of the country.

Not to burst your non-secular bubble, but, in 1797, John Adams and the
Senate, by unanimous vote, ratified and signed into law the Treaty of
Tripoli. Article 11 of the treaty clearly states:

"the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense,
founded on the Christian religion."

Treaties ratified by the Senate and signed by the POTUS are considered
to be the law of the land.

smile

Bless your heart.....