Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Hickeys

On Wed, 23 Nov 2016 02:04:12 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"

On 2016-11-22, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Mon, 21 Nov 2016 16:24:53 -0500, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message

[ ... ]

Want to bet that (some) aliens are as warlike as we are?

On Earth the land predators have their eyes in front for depth
perception when they pounce, and the prey more on the sides to keep
watch all around.

What about 3-legged aliens with eyes on stalks?
Or those with gripping hands?

Authors Niven and Pournelle.

How about Keith Laumer's "Retif" stories. The little aliens
with eyes on stalks were rather fragile. :-)

The Groaci

(Grin)

Sci-fi & Comedy. I like his writing style.

Surely everyone here has read those wonderful novels....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jame_Retief

---