Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_15_] Muggles[_15_] is offline

Default Oregon official who bullied Christian bakery owners loseselection

On 11/22/2016 8:22 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 22 Nov 2016 16:21:17 -0600, Muggles
wrote:

On 11/22/2016 4:13 PM, Sterling Archer wrote:
Muggles formulated the question :
I believe it's wrong to label gay, or any other combination of union
"marriage". Marriage was an institution created by God to join one man
and one woman in matrimony, and it reflects the relationship between
Gods church and his people. Any other combination is not "marriage",
and a perversion of the institution God created.

Superstition and fairy tales, what a great foundation for legislation in
a secular government.

Faith and deeply held respect for what God created is not superstition.

The only problem is you MAY not be correct.
Marriage within the church is "as you described it" - but it existed
in many VERY different forms for millenia.

See my latest post on the matter.

I read your post. The problem with that is what people do with what
God's given them isn't necessarily being done how God instituted it.

--
Maggie