Posted to alt.home.repair
ZZyXX ZZyXX is offline

Default OT - Charitable Requests Overwhelming

On 11/22/16 7:24 AM, wrote:
I have saved all charitable requests received in the mail since about the middle of October,

just for curiosity. As of this morning, I have more than 40 requests
for support.
There may be some duplicates in the pile, I didn't make any effort to
sort out
and throw out duplicates. I use Charity Navigator as my primary screening
tool, as well as those local charities my wife and I are personally
acquainted with. It still is a huge amount of effort to relieve
my wife and myself of our hard-earned pension and savings.

What do other folks do?

first check to see if Uncle Charity Monster is one of those requests

second, report him for spamming you