Billy

Default SmartHome Wireless Security System

Sorry, I paid $1,100.

wrote in message
On Mon, 4 Aug 2003 14:08:47 -0400, "Billy" wrote:

I just purchased one of SmartHome.com's wireless security systems and

would
like your opinion on:

1. Is this a good product?

Evidently you thought it was good enough for you to have bought it!

2. Did I pay too much?

Since you didn't bother to tell how much you paid, you should maybe be
posting to group that is read by more clairvoyants than this might
have reading it.

3. Your recommendation on a security system that's competitively priced.

See above reply - how do you expect anyone reading your article to be
able to recommend one that is competitively priced when you have
failed to disclose the price you are claiming you have paid.

The system I purchased is the SmartHome SecureLinc VR Wireless Security
System, and when it arrived and I opened the box - it looked used. I've

had
problems with SmartHome wireless security products in the past, so I

should
kick myself for buying from them again. However, I'm clueless of where

else
to buy good security systems

I chose this one because I needed the following features:
* wireless technology
* fire sensors (in addition to burglary)
* it calls cell phones (or other private number) when activated

You help with the questions above would be appreciated.

Could this be a _troll_?

I should know better than to feed a troll - me bad!