Posted to uk.d-i-y
rick rick is offline

Default Bandsaw tyre failure issue

On 22/11/2016 13:41, wrote:
On Monday, 21 November 2016 16:55:14 UTC, rick wrote:

My guess is you are buying a naff brand of tyre.

That was my thought - but nobody else sells spares for Record Power
except them. So little choice.

You really think no-one else sells rubber wheels of suitable size, or rubber strip you can glue on? Brand name of the tool is irrelevant.

NT

What I meant is that I could find nobody else providing the one piece
'stretch' to fit tyres - only Record.
I'll admit I was searching using bandsaw name and various combinations
of words & part number - Google didn't come up with any options.
If you know different then please advise.