Posted to alt.home.repair
www[_2_] www[_2_] is offline

Default OT - Charitable Requests Overwhelming

On 11/22/2016 10:24 AM, wrote:

I have saved all charitable requests received in the mail since about the middle of October, just for curiosity. As of this morning, I have more than 40 requests for support. There may be some duplicates in the pile, I didn't make any effort to sort out and throw out duplicates. I use Charity Navigator as my primary screening tool, as well as those local charities my wife and I are personally acquainted with. It still is a huge amount of effort to relieve my wife and myself of our hard-earned pension and savings. What do other folks do?

Print and send some of these:

https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2109/2...21c867df13.jpg