Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 1 in 100 (or more) is not productive

. 4.170...
I'm abandoning the usegroups. I've been a member of at least two or three
boards continually since 1987, but the ratio of useful to junk posts has
risen to at least 1:100... maybe higher.

To a few of my friends who do post useful stuff (like Bob L...) I'll see
you on the boards we collaborate on.

Lloyd

Awwwww! We are friends. Thank you.

Sorry to see you go from this group Lloyd. The SNR is pretty bad here, but
the number of people and the array of knowledge on this groups is pretty
wide. Still not another group like it anywhere on the web.

I was thinking of posting my cross drill/tap/broach design here after I
break the first prototype or two.