Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - Charitable Requests Overwhelming

On 11/22/2016 09:37 AM, philo wrote:

[snip]

I pick out a few worthy causes and donate what I can...the rest go
directly into the recycle bin.

We have curbside recycling here, and sometimes the pickup will be in the
afternoon. When mail comes first, I get to transfer most of the mail
directly from one receptacle (mailbox) to another (recycling container).

I choose which ones to donate to. It's like the others thing it's their
money, and they can just make a withdrawal at any time. Some even send a
little money or a stamp.

BTW, I now have 29 "free" 2017 calendars. I guess the excess is going to
be recycled too.

--
33 days until the winter celebration (Sunday December 25, 2016 12:00:00
AM for 1 day).

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"It's not your fault that you're always wrong" -- Marilyn Manson