Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Bulbs

On Tuesday, 22 November 2016 16:28:36 UTC, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
On Tuesday, 22 November 2016 15:43:33 UTC, dennis@home wrote:
On 22/11/2016 11:13, whisky-dave wrote:

because PIRs can't do what you said they can which is tell the
difernce between a human and a cat.

Of course they can, if they have the right lens on the front.

What lens can tell teh differnce between a human and a cat, is it the
same lens google uses for image identification between cats dogs and
people ?

Think we can now add never having installed a PIR to the long list of
things you've never done. The instructions cover coping with pets.

So what are those instructions then if you're so clever....

--
*The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on my list.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.