Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Hickeys

On Tue, 22 Nov 2016 07:07:09 -0500, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
news

What do we have that they would want? Iphones???

Jellybeans, the perfect concentrated food for long space voyages.
They've been quietly observing us for centuries to catch us planting
them and then steal some seeds.

Why don't they go to the store and grab a bag of Reagan's fave, Jelly
Belly Jellybeans?

The scout who tried to pass off lima and soybean seeds instead now
hangs on the Emperor's trophy wall, permanently immobilized in tofu..

Ditto goes for the one who gives them Hogwarts Jelly Beans.

--
I have never understood why it is "greed" to want to keep the money you
have earned, but it is not greed to want take someone else's money.