Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim GM4DHJ ... Jim GM4DHJ ... is offline

Default O T Begging charity adverts on TV

"Rod Speed" wrote in message
Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote

I would give if the charities solved the problems

Not convinced that they are actually solvable...

well we should all stop giving

Not convinced that is even possible either, too many are a soft touch.

the problem might go away ....

Not a chance IMO.

it's like benefits the more that is available the more uptake there is

Yep, and we now have the situation where its now generous
enough that some decide that its quite an acceptable lifestyle
and don’t bother to work at all. Some even like lots of kids and
are quite happy to be paid by the state to have lots of kids.

I'm not convinced that that is solvable either.

starve the *******s