Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword James Wilkinson Sword is offline

Default DIY fun

On Mon, 21 Nov 2016 22:07:26 -0000, Simon Mason wrote:

On Monday, 21 November 2016 21:28:28 UTC, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

I told you - I drive up the arse of HGVs and get 38mpg out of a 2.2 petrol.

So 500 miles would take 10 hours. I'd be there in 5.

So you get off the ferry at 0800 in Rotterdam and end up in Nuremburg at 1300, two hours before your check in time? - FAIL.

I wouldn't book something at the wrong time. Anyway there is sightseeing to be done.