SkyBlue

Default musty basement HELP! Fear mold

Sorry,the-plumber, not sure what offended you about my posting method. I
noticed in this group that most don't use threads where the original and
other posts. Much as you did in responding to my post. As posts expire
with various newsfeeds rather quickly, it is sometimes hard to know what
the original question was. My ISP only keeps them for 4 days. I started
to respond to the OP, but chose to build on your response because you
had made a good point, and I hoped to add to it. I assume the OP would
find it because if he is interested he will read all related responses.

Is that what you are talking about? Or something else?

I see that you are a frequent contributor to the group so I will
appreciate your tips on how to improve my posts to this group. There is
certainly no consistency among groups in how the participants like to
see the posts. In one I visit, there is a running argument as to the
correctness of posting on the top or the bottom of previous replies. So
whatever the usenet rules are that I am breaking, please advise so I can
adjust. Thanks.

Stoney

the_plumber wrote:

Stoney wrote:

Two suggestions:

One suggestion:

Learn how to post properly in a usenet group.