Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword James Wilkinson Sword is offline

Default DIY fun

On Tue, 25 Oct 2016 21:05:17 +0100, Vir Campestris wrote:

On 25/10/2016 09:32, Simon Mason wrote:
Always prefer to drive up the road to Hull - Rotterdam ferry, have a nice meal on board, a bath and a good night's sleep and be in Bavaria at 1700 the next day. Then we can drive around all of Europe at our leisure and see things plane dwellers never do.

Rotterdam-Bavaria is 500 miles. In one hop. That's your idea of at leisure?

Wouldn't bother me, but I don't stick to the speed limits like Simon does.

--
A midget fortune-teller who escapes from prison is a small medium at large.