Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peter Johnson[_3_] Peter Johnson[_3_] is offline

Default OT - train tickets

On Sun, 20 Nov 2016 12:48:48 +0000, S Viemeister
wrote:

I've heard that in the recent past, people have been able to retrieve
their paid-for tickets from the machine using the reference number and a
card other than the one used to make the booking, if that card has the
correct name on it. Anyone know if that's true?,

East Midlands Trains say that you need the same card to retrieve the
tickets so I always use a different one for cussedness. Never any
problem, but I do have the correct one with me just in case.