Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default stuff diy

In article ,
wrote:
On Monday, 21 November 2016 11:52:23 UTC, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
wish I hadn't started taking the old 50g cold tank and the old CH
header tank out of the loft...what a mess ...pipe work and fittings
will be a good source of spares though......had to cut the 50 g tank
in half.....what a pain that was....

Yesterday I plastered in new socket boxes in the bedroom.

This morning I realised I'd forgotten to drill through for the spur to
the hall.

Drill a hole in one of the cutouts on the back of the box. Screw in a self
tapper. Pull out the cutout. Drill hole through wall.

--
*Pentium wise, pen and paper foolish *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.