Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Hickeys

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
news
On 20 Nov 2016 22:55:43 GMT, "DoN. Nichols"

On 2016-11-19, Larry Jaques
wrote:
On Sat, 19 Nov 2016 06:47:01 -0500, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
DoN. Nichols wrote:

[ ... ]

Nope! a B&W CRT about 12" diagonal. 80x24 characters.

[ ... ]

I still have an ADM-3 terminal, along with some color
Tektronix
terminals. None have been used in over 15 years.

I still have my ASR-33 for the post-EMP Internet.

Do you think they'll survive it? I guess the ASR-33 may, because
they
are purely mechanical with NO switches. Not so, the ADM-3.

The ASR-33 *does* have switches -- *lots* of them, in the

Newp, just "contacts". vbg

I bought extra dozens of 5x8 and 8.5x11 lined note pads for
post-EMP
times. Those and extra mechanical pencils. They could double as
gifts from the primitive race to the aliens in exchange for an
AutoDoc
and a ton of medical nannites, whenever that happens.

:-)

What are the odds that the aliens would have nannites tailored
for the human race? :-)

When they see our cute and primitive writing tools, they'll make
them
specially for us. Remember, THEY are the advanced race.

IT'S A COOKBOOK!!!