Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim GM4DHJ ... Jim GM4DHJ ... is offline

Default stuff diy

wrote in message
On Monday, 21 November 2016 11:52:23 UTC, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
wish I hadn't started taking the old 50g cold tank and the old CH header
tank out of the loft...what a mess ...pipe work and fittings will be a
good
source of spares though......had to cut the 50 g tank in half.....what a
pain that was....

Yesterday I plastered in new socket boxes in the bedroom.

This morning I realised I'd forgotten to drill through for the spur to the
hall.

Owain

oh dear...it must be nice to have lodza money and get everything in the
house and car done for you ....but then again where is the fun ......?