Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] spuorgelgoog@gowanhill.com is offline

Default O T Begging charity adverts on TV

On Monday, 21 November 2016 09:41:08 UTC, Brian Gaff wrote:
What does the RNIB lottery do i wonder?

The raffles used to be run by RNIB. I know because I pulled the numbers out of a bin-bag once.

The postcode SN14 6NG for the RNIB lottery leads to Woods Group which run "charity raffles, weekly lotteries, payment processing & direct debit management" and "charity gaming consultancy".

A quick search suggests other clients, including lotteries, include Guide Dogs, Action for Blind People, Sight Savers, Great Ormond Street, National Trust, Cancer Research, Royal Star and Garter.

Owain