Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cars.maintenance
Mrcheerful Mrcheerful is offline

Default Car battery jumper packs

On 21/11/2016 01:39, Theo wrote:
In uk.rec.cars.maintenance newshound wrote:
I have a couple of Floureon brand (not a typo) and they seem fine. The
"bricks" which also do USB and laptop power up to 19 volt use lithium
batteries. I would steer clear of the 12 volt only type with a handle,
these use (small, low quality) lead acid batteries, at least in the
cheaper versions.

Is Floureon a decent brand, or just a made-up name like all the others?
Because I note there's:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/FLOUREONĀ®-...dp/B0146DB050/
44Wh for 28 quid, looks decent value? Though the reviews are a bit mixed.

Theo

I have bought floureon replacement battery packs for dyson mini hoovers
and they have worked just fine for the last two years.