Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword James Wilkinson Sword is offline

Default Stephen Hawking says Earth may be doomed in 1,000 years

On Sun, 20 Nov 2016 23:59:23 -0000, Uncle Monster wrote:

On Sunday, November 20, 2016 at 5:14:12 PM UTC-6, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sun, 20 Nov 2016 23:04:04 -0000, Uncle Monster wrote:

On Sunday, November 20, 2016 at 4:20:43 PM UTC-6, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sun, 20 Nov 2016 22:16:23 -0000, Uncle Monster wrote:

On Sunday, November 20, 2016 at 2:38:57 PM UTC-6, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sun, 20 Nov 2016 01:12:41 -0000, FromTheRafters wrote:

James Wilkinson Sword expressed precisely :
On Sat, 19 Nov 2016 23:10:15 -0000, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 11/19/2016 5:45 PM, Tony944 wrote:

Climate changes all the time, always has. To think we did it is
egotistical.

It has been changing and will continue to change. I do wonder though,
with all the carbon based fuel we've been burning the past 100+ years if
it had some effect. Some of the heat is lost to space, but how much?
As we pave roads and parking lots, do we get solar gain from the black
asphalt?

The carbon based fuel we are burning was taken from the air by plants and
animals millennia ago, we are simply returning it.

It is the rate that matters.

Bull****. Nature can adjust very very quickly.
--
If mankind vanished today, the Earth would hardly notice. The planet would just keep right on spinning and orbiting the Sun. The absolute arrogance of those who think man controls the climate is because of absolute ignorance. It has a lot to do with the fact that science and critical thinking are no longer really taught in schools anymore. For decades, Liberal/Leftists have infested the educational systems and shoveled junk science and Liberal/Leftist propaganda down the throats of children. It's all about turning out useful idiots so the Liberal/Leftist elite can control things. The Progressives, Liberals, Leftists, Communists or any other despotic group always go after the children. Heck, the Jesuits were experts. ヽ(à²*_à²*)ノ

€œGive me just one generation of youth, and I'll transform the whole world.€ Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

[8~{} Uncle Despotic Monster

You have way too much time to think, subsequently you are usually correct.
--
At age 6, I decided all grownups were full of ****e. The mistake I made was letting my first grade teacher, Sister Godzilla, know of my opinion. Some six decades later, my opinion of adults hasn't changed that much.ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Opinionated Monster

I agree, most adults are full of ****e.
--

Little kids haven't had time to fill up with excreta. That's why they're so entertaining and that's why they should always be protected. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Grown Monster

Nah, exploit them, send them down the mines!

--
Every day more money is printed for Monopoly than the US Treasury.