Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword James Wilkinson Sword is offline

Default Humane way to repel mice (or big mouse trap)

On Sun, 20 Nov 2016 01:22:35 -0000, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

On 20/11/16 00:39, Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Sat, 19 Nov 2016 22:54:39 -0000, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

Releasing vermin is illegal, though the law is not well defined.

Never heard of that before.

Suggest you google.

Mine don't want to eat the mice. They give them to me as presents and
probably think I convert them into cat food. Why would they want to
have to remove the fur?

A real cat eats pretty much the whole thing, fur, feathers, bones,
entrails the lot. That's what our cat did with whatever she caught
from baby rabbits to shrews via birds, voles, moles, mice and
stoats(!). I say pretty much as she never ate any of the shrews she
caught (apparently they don't taste nice), bird legs not worth the
effort and as she got older she got fussy and would leave tend to
leave the stomachs of any voles.

Stomachs and skulls left behind usually.

I've never found a skull, but I have found tail and arse. Perhaps that end tastes bad.

--
After three years of marriage, Kim was still questioning her husband about his lurid past.
"C'mon, tell me," she asked for the thousandth time, "How many women have you slept with?"