Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Possibly OT computer replacement

On Sunday, 20 November 2016 16:21:34 UTC, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 20/11/16 16:03, tabbypurr wrote:
On Sunday, 20 November 2016 15:42:16 UTC, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 20/11/16 13:27, Jeff Layman wrote:

If anything goes wrong when removing the original HD or connecting it up
you're screwed.

What could honestly go wrong?

You drop it in a cup of coffee? The dog chews it?

I suppose I should have listened to you on the 100+ times I have done
this...oh hang on. That was even before the days of USB....

People love to invent reasons why one can't do things.

Its the snowflake generation again.

For once I don't think they're to blame. There are no shortage of threads in here telling me I can't do what I've already done. It seems to be inherent in human nature.

Many of the responses in this thread are built upon the idea that one can't do the simplest most obvious: plug the hdd in. Of course one can.

NT