CMF

Default Hvac question, do I clean the evaporator if I have access to it?

"kjpro" ( kjpro @ starband . com ) see-my-sig-for-e-mail wrote in message
t...
"jim" wrote in message ...
disconnet the fixture from the power supply and make sure you got power
to it.. then take the back cover off the box in the light fixture(its
gonna be plastic) and there is a small fuse in it... go to radio shack
and get a replacement for it(about four in a pack for $2.50) and replace
it.. it probably blew with the power outage.. mine did.... real cheap
fix. and then you have 3 fuses left over for other things that might go
bad if you can find them when needed....

wtf does fuses have to do with the OP problem with a dirty coil??

Mr. kjpro,

This is quite interesting. I see your replies to jim here, but I never saw
these particular responses from jim, both of which I assume were not meant
for me. Can your newsgroup server/reader be giving you headaches? That
asked, did anyone else get these messages from Jim?

Actually, it kind of stole my thunder. I was going to come back with a
thanks for your responses, but I used a pressure washer post and see who
bit.....