Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Possibly OT computer replacement

On 20/11/16 16:03, wrote:
On Sunday, 20 November 2016 15:42:16 UTC, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 20/11/16 13:27, Jeff Layman wrote:

If anything goes wrong when removing the original HD or connecting it up
you're screwed.

What could honestly go wrong?

You drop it in a cup of coffee? The dog chews it?

I suppose I should have listened to you on the 100+ times I have done
this...oh hang on. That was even before the days of USB....

People love to invent reasons why one can't do things.

Its the snowflake generation again.

Meanwhile you are more likely to be killed by a bomb today than at any
other time since WWII.

NT

look exactly the same afterwards."

Billy Connolly