Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim Jim is offline

Default Cutting 12" Diam hole in blockwork wall

Wrote in message:

His argument is that no matter what I say I must have never done it and not know what I'm talking about. No amount of explanation, pictures, stating the obvious or anything else results in him realising he's being an idiot. He plainly has some kind of problem. Fixed irrational beliefs are classic signs of mental illness, ditto having hatred of someone for no sensible reason. Perhaps that's it, who knows.

So no more info then? As I believe I predicted, it is a hallmark
of all your trolling "contributions" to this ng NoNowtNige.

I suspect you have an inadequacy complex of some sort going on
there nige. All this claiming to have done all manner of things
but unable or unwilling to contribute any real useful information
about them to others in search of it....

You either obviously don't know what you are bull****ting about or
even if you do you resolutely refuse to divulge any useful
information.

Q What are you doing on this group?
A Plainly & very simply - trolling

--