Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword James Wilkinson Sword is offline

Default Stephen Hawking says Earth may be doomed in 1,000 years

On Sat, 19 Nov 2016 23:10:15 -0000, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 11/19/2016 5:45 PM, Tony944 wrote:

Climate changes all the time, always has. To think we did it is
egotistical.

It has been changing and will continue to change. I do wonder though,
with all the carbon based fuel we've been burning the past 100+ years if
it had some effect. Some of the heat is lost to space, but how much?
As we pave roads and parking lots, do we get solar gain from the black
asphalt?

The carbon based fuel we are burning was taken from the air by plants and animals millennia ago, we are simply returning it.

--
The teacher wrote "Like I ain't had no fun in months" on the board and then she said, "Timmy, how should I correct that?"
Timmy replied, "Maybe get a new boyfriend?"