geoff

Default Baxi Barcelona with thermal Store

In message , IMM
writes

The same applies to the 100HE

Is it possible to have a plug that just plugs into the bridge pins and

then
wire this out to the control system instructing the boiler to modulate or
not? Maplin may have such plugs complete with wire. Any electronic

board
people care to comment? geoff?

I don't see why not. I'll look at a Barcelona next week and see. The
potential problem is one of modification and insurance liability.

My boiler powers up the board when call for heat, otherwise it is
de-energised. If a board is powered up 100% of the time and you power on
and then off, will this affect the board?

There's no reason why it should

This switching in and out modulation is such a simple and, and totally
necessary, especially when a boiler is coupled to a thermal store or a quick
recovery cylinder. Situation where you may require full output. Very few
boilers have this simple function. All it needs is a couple of terminals
with a jumper wire.

---

geoff