Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default £2200 for fastening 10 bolts

Simon Mason wrote
James Wilkinson Sword wrote
Simon Mason wrote
James Wilkinson Sword wrote
Simon Mason wrote
James Wilkinson Sword wrote

Sold all mine for £6.22 on 21APR10 and bought them all back for
£2-96.

Lucky you.

Not luck, just common sense.

You can predict share prices? If so you don't need a job.

I want a job where I mix with real people, keep my
body and mind active and earn real cash, not shoving
imaginary money around on a computer screen.

You surprise me, you seem to have enough hobbies
to fill your time without having to work.

I can listen to only so much radio and I want to work with 20-30 year
olds and listen to their hopes, worries, interests and outlook on life.

Dont have to get a job that restricts what you can do most days to do that.

Tho with volunteering etc you do mix with the dregs of 20-30 year olds.

I know nothing outside of Jeremy Kyle.

That's a lie. You havent not worked for all that long.