Posted to rec.woodworking
Gramps' shop Gramps' shop is offline

Default Shop lights

On Thursday, November 17, 2016 at 7:55:20 AM UTC-6, Unquestionably Confused wrote:
On 11/12/2016 5:52 PM, Gramps' shop wrote:
Thanks. Fluorescents are cheaper, but I have decided on the Costco leds.

So, Larry, what's the verdict? Have you purchased and installed those
Costo lights yet?

I'd be interested in hearing your verdict after they're up and running.

Just hung the first one. Instant on, no buzz, no flicker. Plastic housing, but I guess that's OK. Light seems a little "warmer" than the strong white I got with the fluorescent. I'll be curious to see if they last 45 years, but by then I'll be 115 and probably won't remember to check. :-)

For $30, I judge this to be a good deal.