Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim Lamb[_2_] Tim Lamb[_2_] is offline

Default Dash Cam (again)

In message , NY
writes
"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
news
Its getting to the point these days when pedestrians will need these
cameras to show the stupidity of motorists and cyclists when in these
useless new fangled shared spaces that are dangerous.

I could fill up several terabytes of hard disc with videos of the
stupidity of pedestrians, cyclists and motorists when I'm walking,
cycling or driving. No-one seems to obey rules any more.

:-) I was easily confused yesterday when a cyclist pulled of the road
and rode along the footpath to allow cars to overtake. What confused me
was... having run out of path at a junction he then waited for me to get
by before rejoining the road!

12ish midnight on Friday so he might simply have been concerned about
pub departees:-)

--
Tim Lamb