Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] Paintedcow@unlisted.moo is offline

Default How best to dilute gasoline to use in a kitchen sink?

On Sat, 19 Nov 2016 03:54:21 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
wrote:

On Friday, November 18, 2016 at 7:06:01 PM UTC-5, Robert Bannon wrote:
Any suggestions of common household chemicals that can dilute gasoline?

I use gasoline as a home goo-gone substitute for removing labels.
Most often I do it outside, because of the stink, but I want to keep it
inside in tiny amounts, diluted as much as possible.

What is your reason for needing to do this indoors?

Cindy Hamilton

That makes it a better trolling post, which earned it around 30 replies
thus far.