Posted to alt.home.repair
Shadow Shadow is offline

Default Enough Politics Already!

On Fri, 18 Nov 2016 21:50:35 -0800 (PST), Uncle Monster
wrote:

On Friday, November 18, 2016 at 8:36:30 PM UTC-6, ZZyXX wrote:
On 11/16/16 10:45 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
still obsessed with genitals, you can get meds for that

I'll bet mine are bigger than yours if you even have any.

My dang hydrocele has returned. I must go back to the urologist and get it
fixed again. Your obsession with me is really hysterically funny.
I think you should nymshift again in order to show some imagination.
I can't wait to see your next troll attempt. Dance for me little EOAM,
dance your little troll heart out. ?(•?•)?

[8~{} Uncle Swollen Monster

still obsessed with genitals, you can get meds for that

EOAM, you'd be obsessed with your genitals too if you sat on and crushed them every time
you moved from one seat to another! Keep dancing little troll, it amuses me. Dammit! I crushed
my nuts again! I need a nut bra. ?(?_?)?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6Xaa6R9rGA

WOW ! It really works !
I'll recommend it to my patients. Do you have an Amazon link ?
[]'s

[8~{} Uncle Testis Monster

--
Don't be evil - Google 2004