Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] Paintedcow@unlisted.moo is offline

Default How best to dilute gasoline to use in a kitchen sink?

On Sat, 19 Nov 2016 01:23:05 -0000 (UTC), Robert Bannon
wrote:

What are you going to tell me when I tell you I actually use a chainsaw in
my back yard (without wearing leather pants!!!!!!!!!!!)?

Or that I actually climb up on a ladder or on my roof to clean the gutters
(without wearing an OSHA harness!!!!!!)?

Or that I actually light a fire inside my fireplace using actual matches and
wood tinder (without calling the Fire Department hotline ahead of time)?

Plus, you didn't even warn me about the gas going in my septic system!

\|||/
(o o)
| Please |
| don't feed the |