Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default What would a Donald Trump win mean for UK politics?

On Sunday, 6 November 2016 09:02:12 UTC, Bod wrote:
Hi Bod,

American Pravda has been smearing Trump like there is no
tomorrow.

This should help your fear. This is Trump with the President
of Mexico with only *** one day's notice ***. It is 8:13 long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5jI0q9nbLM

Trump is use to dealing with foreign leaders. And as
he puts it, both parties have to be willing for there to
be a deal.

Relations will only improve between our two countries, I want out
Churchill bust back.

-T

I listened to it all and it hasn't changed my mind about Trump.
In theory his idealisms seem a good idea, but saying that he'd build a
wall between Mexico & the US is a ridiculous idea IMO.
Walls divide and cause resentment (the them and us attitude).
Think back to the Berlin wall. Since the day it came down there has been
a harmony that was not there when the wall was up.
Walls build hostility, there are better ways.

It was Germans on both sides of the Berlin wall.