Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair
Mike Duffy[_5_] Mike Duffy[_5_] is offline

Default How best to dilute gasoline to use in a kitchen sink?

On Sat, 19 Nov 2016 03:45:42 -0000 (UTC), Robert Bannon wrote:

So, I'm ok with 'real' warnings. Just not useless California nanny warnings.
Make sense?

My favorite 'nanny' warning from childhood was on a package of sodium
hypochlorite pool conditioner: 'Do not mix with brake fluid'.

Who would ever get the idea to make such a mixture otherwise?

PS: Make sure you are outside if you want to try this. It would also be a
good idea to put on safety goggles as well. And be patient. When the smoke
starts, don't attempt to speed things up by adding more of anything.