Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair
Robert Bannon Robert Bannon is offline

Default How best to dilute gasoline to use in a kitchen sink?

On Fri, 18 Nov 2016 19:25:35 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I bet the guys down at the firehouse know what to use. You should go
down and ask them.

I knew there would be nanny comments which add zero value.

I'm surmised you didn't nanny me on septic system comments in addition to
the fire house comment though.

StorminNormin kept to the scientific point, which was clearly what this
thread is about.

This is a thinking question for scientists; not a nanny question for
pussies.

This thread is only about what's the best readily available cheap solvent to
cut gasoline with so that the gas remains a solvent but has fewer of its
natural deleterious properties.