Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim Jim is offline

Default Cutting 12" Diam hole in blockwork wall

(Roger Hayter) Wrote in message:
GB wrote:

On 18/11/2016 19:17, GB wrote:

I think this is actually a plan. Remove a whole block from the wall, and
pout the pipe through and make good with fresh concrete.

I suspect the extracted air will go through any shape hole without
complaining. Does it even need to be 12" just because the fan is that
diameter?

Hmm, just re-read the OP. The fan is moving 1m3 per second, so that
would need a decent hole, I guess.

Presumably it includes an inlet as well as an exhaust. Otherwise
asphyxiation and the walls falling in would be a risk.

Get rid of NoNowtNige's angle grinder dusttoo....
--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/