Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default OT - Rental Cars Without Toll Transponders

DerbyDad03 posted for all of us...

Does anyone know what actually happens if you go through a "transponder only"
toll station in a rental car without a transponder?

On a recent vacation in CA, I found myself approaching the Golden Gate Bridge
in an Enterprise rental. There are no toll collectors on this bridge, only
transponder lanes.

After I got home, I read the rules found here but I was already well beyond
the "pay within 48 hours" time frame.

http://goldengate.org/tolls/rentalto...php#enterprise

I'm considering calling Enterprise discuss this, even though I am well
beyond the mailing of the violation letter that I assume went to Enterprise.
I just figured I'd run the question by the ng first to see if anyone has some
real life experience/advice for this type of situation.

Thanks.

Oren, get the cuffs out. He's going down.

--
Tekkie