Posted to alt.home.repair
notbob notbob is offline

Default OT, Electoral College

On 2016-11-18, T wrote:

On 11/17/2016 05:12 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

Commiecrats.....

Trump gets support from the Russians, yet supporters accuse the Dems
of being "commies". Freakin' hilarious!! Only a "Big Orange"
supporter could make such a bizarre statement. Is it any wonder I
switched from Repuplican to Independent.

Hmmmmmmmm. I wonder if we have anything to learn from that?

It's become quite obvious most everyone from the Republican side is
incapable of learning anything at all. We're about to put the only
global leader on the planet who disbelieves "global warming", into
the highest office of our dying planet.

Way to go, Big Orange flunkies!

nb