Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Electrical

On Thu, 17 Nov 2016 22:13:10 -0500, Mike Duffy
wrote:

On Thu, 17 Nov 2016 12:26:12 -0500, wrote:

[...] good vinyl based tape, not the stuff that is thick and hard.

Don't tell me you've never used hockey stick tape for wires when you ran
out of the vinyl stuff. Are you a real Canadian or not?

I have been known to "temporarily" use duct tape. Years and years
ago we used "friction rape" and it was as loust as the old paper and
tar wrapped original Romex and knob and tube wiring it was used with..

Now I only use good vinyl tape - and keep several rolls of the stuff
around the house, truck, garage, and office. Allways within reach if
I haven't burried them.