Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Electoral College

On Thursday, November 17, 2016 at 2:11:07 PM UTC-6, T wrote:
On 11/17/2016 02:42 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
There has been a lot of talk from sore losers about doing away with The Electoral College. An educator who knows what he's talking about was interviewed on a Fox News program. I would recommend that anyone listen to what he has to say.ヽ(ヅ)ノ

http://video.foxnews.com/v/521295229...#sp=show-clips

[8~{} Uncle Foxy Monster

Just out of curiosity, if you were to remove the illegal
alien vote and dead people vote and multiple votes,
would Hillary still have wont the popular voter?

Commiecrats are expected to commit voter fraud but it didn't work out for them this time. I imagine a lot of fraud will be uncovered after Trump takes office. I want to see a Trump Justice Department go after the perpetrators of voter fraud and send them to that super max underground prison for a minimum of 20 years without parole. The young people who thought they could commit vote fraud to get Hitlery elected will be old people when they get out of prison. I wonder if a Republican run government could pass legislation making voter fraud a capital crime and start executing anyone from any political party who is doing it. ヽ(à²*_à²*)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Deplorable Monster