Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Shop lights

On 11/17/2016 11:42 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Thursday, November 17, 2016 at 11:41:16 AM UTC-5, Leon wrote:
On 11/17/2016 8:14 AM, Swingman wrote:
On 11/16/2016 10:00 PM, Martin Eastburn wrote:
Yes I've been this way since "Line charges" were in effect. Charge for
the number of lines of text that came through the dial up news server or
email server. Before the WWW came along...

And, as we used to point out to those using that as an excuse, before
the "www came along ...":

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.

Tahw?

Hold it in front of an upside down mirror.

LOL. I probably should have remarked, ?tahW