Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Leon Fisk Leon Fisk is offline

Default What is it? (Amateur version Post #15)

On Wed, 16 Nov 2016 13:16:29 -0800 (PST)
rangerssuck wrote:

Everybody already got 'em all by the time I saw the list.
BUT, I would like for #60 to be a bit narrower and be a
wire nut wrench. Klein used to have a screwdriver with such
a wrench in the handle, but I haven't seen one in the store
for years. I could use one.

Wasn't something I ever wished for but remember seeing them too...

Amazon has some versions made to go on 1/4 inch hex drivers:

https://www.amazon.com/Rack-Tiers-72...dp/B0087TBPS2/

Check down the page a little to see some other versions and be sure to
read the comments. Some people couldn't get it to work

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b